REGARDING GOVT. APPROVAL TO VIMUKTA JATI NOMADIC TRIBES AND OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES OF ALL RELIGIONS INCLUDING MUSLIMS.
Regarding implementation of Mandal Commission Recommendation. Regarding inclusion of castes in the list of Vimukta Jati, Nomadic Tribes and Other Back Ward Classes……
GOVT. OF MAHARASHTRA
Social Welfare, Cultural & Sports Depts.
Govt. Resolution No.CBC/ 1093/ 7492/ F No.28/BCC – 5
Mantralaya Vistar Bhavan, Mumbai 400032
Dated - 9th August, 1995.
1) G.R. Education & Social Welfare Dept. No. CBC - 1461/ M date - 21/11/1961.
2) G.R. Education & Social Welfare Dept.No. CSC - 1467/M dt. 13.10.1967,
3) G.R. Social Welfare, cultural, & Sports and Tourism dept. No. CBC-1682/58513/ 892/ K/5, date 29.1.1983.
4) Govt. Circular, Social Welfare, Cultural, Sports & Tourism dept. No.CBC- 1684/ Conf- 592 ( 1999) / PCW - 5 date 19.2.1986;
5) G.R.Social Welfare, cultural. Sports & Tourism dept. No.CBC- 1093/7492/F.No.28/BCC-5 date 7-12-1994;
6) G.R..Social Welfare, Cultural, Sports & Tourism dept. No. CBC- 1093/7492/F No. 28/BCC -5 date 4.1.1995.
As the State Govt. has accepted Mandal Commission Recommendations, the following thing related to Mandal Commission were under consideration of the Govt.
1) To include the castes which were not mentioned in the Vimukta Jati , Nomadic Tribes and Othe r Backward Classes castes tribes list of State of Maharashtra but mentioned in the list of Other Backward Classes in the Mandal Commission Report.
2) To continue the facilities, of the particular Category to the castes which are mentioned in the list of State of Maharashtra Other Backward Classes and Vimukta Jati , and Nomadic Tribes m but not mentioned in the list of Mandal Commission, in the State;
3) Some Muslim and Other castes , which are included in Other Back ward Vimukta Jati and Nomadic Tribes, to include these related castes in the particular category.
Considering these things the Govt. has taken the following decision vide G.R. Social Welfare Cultural & Sports dept. No. CBC- 1093/7492/ /F.N0.28/BCC-5 dated 7-12-1994. :-
1) The castes shown in Schedule A, which are included in Mandal Commission Report's list but not Included in the list of State of Maharashtra , are included in Other Backward Class Category
2) Four main castes and 38 relates caetes shown in Schedule ‘B' which are included in OBC and Vimukta Jati and Nomadic Tribes list of State of Maharashtra but not included in Mandal Commissioner's list are given approval by the Govt. to continue their particulars benefits of the categories.
3) The Muslim or other castes which are included in the list of Other Backward Classes, Vimukta Jati and Nomadic Tribes, the castes related to such castes are included in other Backward Classes category as shown in Schedule 'C’.
This Govt. Resolution was stayed by Govt. Resolution, Social Welfare, Cultural & Sports Dept. No.CBC- 1093/ 8 7492/ F.No. 28/BCC-5 dated 4-1-1995.
As per mentioned in above mentioned para 2, the Govt. reapproves to give benefits to the castes in O.B.C , Vimukta Jati & Nomadic Tribes, shown in Schedules Á’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ without the religious binding to the persons of all religions including Muslims from the date issuance of G.R. i.e. 9-8-1995. Also the Govt. gives approval to two categories such as Vimukta Jati & Nomadic Tribes and other Backward Classes which are in existence in State.
BY THE ORDER & IN THE NAME OF GOVERNER OF MAHARASHTRA
Deputy Secretary, Govt. Of Maharashtra.